Facebook is the biggest social network in the world at the moment. Which, of course, makes it a HUGE target for the bad guys. While lots of them have been content to run scams, steal identities, and such? Well, some still like to steal things.
So… yeah. Change your password.
Also, if you’re wanting links to the news stories today?
- Microsoft Defender coming to Mac: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/03/microsoft-ships-anti-virus-for-macos-as-windows-defender-becomes-microsoft-defender/
- Internet Freedom survey: https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-net/freedom-net-2018/rise-digital-authoritarianism
For Password changing goodness? Here are the promised links!
- xkcd Password: https://www.xkcd.com/936/
- PC Magazine’s Best Password Managers for 2019: https://www.pcmag.com/roundup/300318/the-best-password-managers
- PC Magazine’s Best Authentication apps for 2018: https://www.pcworld.com/article/3225913/what-is-two-factor-authentication-and-which-2fa-apps-are-best.html
- How to change your password: https://www.facebook.com/help/213395615347144?helpref=topq
- How to use 2-Factor Authentication with Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/148233965247823?helpref=search&sr=1&query=2%20factor%20authentication