Its our Predictions Scoring Show! Yes, at the beginning of 2018 we made some guesses (educated, wild, and out of nowhere). The time for reckoning has come, and we’re taking score! Some of our predictions include:
- Apple will lose or settle the class action lawsuits against them regarding battery life and phone throttling.
- Space X or Orion will have a successful human launch this year.
- Augmented reality craze will slow, be a simmer versus boil. Too “faddy” to catch on.
- 1tb SSD drives will go below $199 on the low-end.
- USA astronauts will start launching to the ISS from Cape Canaveral this year.
- Facebook and online political ads will get more trickey and targeted this year, and will come from outside the country.
- Net Neutrality will not be a significant campaign issue.
- Optical drives will go the way of the floppy disc and zip: not on laptops, maybe on desktops.