"...we have been fortunate to have Q & A help us countless times. We appreciate your expertise, friendliness and your sharp ideas on how to navigate through our computer." |
Click for more testimonials!
Who We Are|
Q & A, Inc is the new form of Q & A Technical Support.
We can be reached in a number of ways:
Q & A, Inc is based in Kahului, Maui, Hawaii, and we travel across the whole island, from Kapalua to Kula to Hana, with our main office located at 270 Lalo Street in Kahului. We have been on Maui for more than eight years, helping the Island Community with their computer needs. Here is a quick introduction to the whole gang here at Q & A, Inc.
- Long story short (or shorter anyway): Got into computers before he was a teenager. Worked in and out of the field for a number of years. Moved to Maui. Saw niches that needed filling. Understood that no one is born knowing this computer stuff, and due to interesting experiences (ask him about them!) understands *completely* the frustration one can feel when one can't make the bloody computer do what one wants it to do. Q & A was his idea. He created the company more than eight years ago. He has an absurd hero complex. He's also the one who gets to drive the car.
- Sometimes known as Ethan Butterfield, his main job is to give Jonathan a hard time. In all honesty, he is also one of the most brilliant computer/network technicians we have known. He sometimes rides in the car, but is not to be trusted with the keys.
- Brett does most of the bookkeeping and office management. He can even do computer stuff is he still has time. Brett knows rumors about the car, but isn't sure what to believe.
- Ben is the main web designer and Internet Guru. This means that he surfs the web and messes around with pictures of the car in PhotoShop.
- Becky sits patiently, waiting for the time to be ripe. Then she will make them all pay. She makes sure we can afford the car.
Audio Transfer |
Copier/Printer Repair |
Online Forums |
© copyright 2010 Q & A, Inc. | | Maui, Hawaii | (808) 243-7600